Previous employer transferred excess amount to me now wants refund

I was working as an assistant manager in an MNC private company. I was getting net salary of 22,000 rupees. My previous employer stated that they paid me 1,05,000 excess amount as my full and final settlement from February to August. They asked me to refund that money asap and if I won't then they'll take legal action against me. Please tell me what can I do now?

Dear sir,

Firstly you must calculate the amount that was payable to you and the amount paid by them. If there is no actual difference you are not required to refund anything if there is a difference you are to refund it.