×

Possibility for exemption from paying bond amount of company

I  have signed bond for 3.5 years in pharmacy company. I have not interested to work in this company, i lives my company on February 01 but my company HR sent notice to me How can I break my bond with out paying money Help me to slow my problem

Hello Sir,

Only on the ground that you have not interested, you cannot left the company and that too when you know about the bond for 3.5 years. So, you have no chance to escape from the clutches of bond, only exception is paying compensation of bond money or made a request to them about your inability of payment. Good luck.

You are trying to show over smartness to your company. When you violate bond you are liable to pay amount with interest as per terms and agreement between you and your employer. If you worked in research and development you are making loss to the company. You can not escape from the agreement unless become unsound mind

Need to check the bond for the terms and conditions Incorporated to conclude regarding exemption of paying the amount generally having signed the bond when is bound to pay as per the terms and conditions under the contract law.