Possibility for exemption from paying bond amount of company

I  have signed bond for 3.5 years in pharmacy company. I have not interested to work in this company, i lives my company on February 01 but my company HR sent notice to me How can I break my bond with out paying money Help me to slow my problem

Answers (3)

243 votes

Need to check the bond for the terms and conditions Incorporated to conclude regarding exemption of paying the amount generally having signed the bond when is bound to pay as per the terms and conditions under the contract law.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

346 votes

You are trying to show over smartness to your company. When you violate bond you are liable to pay amount with interest as per terms and agreement between you and your employer. If you worked in research and development you are making loss to the company. You can not escape from the agreement unless become unsound mind

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
338 votes

Hello Sir,

Only on the ground that you have not interested, you cannot left the company and that too when you know about the bond for 3.5 years. So, you have no chance to escape from the clutches of bond, only exception is paying compensation of bond money or made a request to them about your inability of payment. Good luck.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles