Person committed fraud by not disclosing his past record

A person committed a fraud that he was a failure student and failed many times in 10th. Then he fraudly made the new marksheet of 9th with much decreased date of birth. He persued that for taking admission again in 10th with new date of birth without telling the past. With that record of DOB he became an officer in Army. Possible outcomes of complaint revealing the fraud? And can a PIL be filed against such?.

Answers (2)

Personal enmity and personal grudge can not be a ground to file a PIL.
PIL means Public Interest Litigation and not Personal Interest Litigation.
It seems that you are much interested in others losses rather than your own profit.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Client,
There can be no PIL being maintainable against such complaint.
You can complaint the same to the concerned administrative head. Let the enquiry get started against such complaint by the concerned official and if the some doesn't initiate in the prescribed time then you may contact us for the further process as per law. If you have any other issues regarding your services and need an advice upon them. Feel free to contact.
Tushar Bahadur,

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

I worked in lic on temporary basis for 85 days in the year 1990 . Now supreme court giving decision as per cgit court award in ID 27/1991 dated 18/6/2…

Read More

I am in sales working for a company for more than a year in sales department. I got my organisation good orders which my immediate supervisor is baski…

Read More

I find that my basic salary is more than 15000, however my employer is contributing 1250 per month against EPS. Is this even legal?…

Read More

IN summary cases under C.R.P.C.,can court hear accused to decide whether summons should be issued or not.This is related to case under Sec. 48 (1) of …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue