Person committed fraud by not disclosing his past record

A person committed a fraud that he was a failure student and failed many times in 10th. Then he fraudly made the new marksheet of 9th with much decreased date of birth. He persued that for taking admission again in 10th with new date of birth without telling the past. With that record of DOB he became an officer in Army. Possible outcomes of complaint revealing the fraud? And can a PIL be filed against such?.

Personal enmity and personal grudge can not be a ground to file a PIL.
PIL means Public Interest Litigation and not Personal Interest Litigation.
It seems that you are much interested in others losses rather than your own profit.

Dear Client,
There can be no PIL being maintainable against such complaint.
You can complaint the same to the concerned administrative head. Let the enquiry get started against such complaint by the concerned official and if the some doesn't initiate in the prescribed time then you may contact us for the further process as per law. If you have any other issues regarding your services and need an advice upon them. Feel free to contact.
Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
(Advocate).