Pending salary by school

My father is working as teacher at govt sanskrit school kotkasim. rajasthan govt is not giving us pending salary honble high court passed order 'it is made clear that conviction passed as against jaipal and release on probation would not adversely effect his terminal benefit' in a criminal appeal disposed. My father was suspended due to this case in 2006 verdict came in 2013 and till now salary is pending and no officer respond to our complaints

This is set preposition of law that when a person has been given acquittal by court then his or her benefits can not be prevented and he can not be denied from his just and legal rights in service . As far as your father 's case is concerned much I can say only after inspecting documents and verdict but one thing is sure that court will give him relief you can go to Hon'ble high court by way of filing writ of mandamus.

in my opinion i would say that if the Honourable court was kind enough to grand salary in spite of prosecution kindly file and contempt petition against the government of Rajasthan and drag the concerned person to court.

if that order is passed in the criminal appeal then there is no way other than to file a writ petition before the high court. If that observation is made under an order passed in writ petition then you have to file a contempt petition before the High Court.