Pending salary by school

My father is working as teacher at govt sanskrit school kotkasim. rajasthan govt is not giving us pending salary honble high court passed order 'it is made clear that conviction passed as against jaipal and release on probation would not adversely effect his terminal benefit' in a criminal appeal disposed. My father was suspended due to this case in 2006 verdict came in 2013 and till now salary is pending and no officer respond to our complaints

Answers (3)

154 votes

This is set preposition of law that when a person has been given acquittal by court then his or her benefits can not be prevented and he can not be denied from his just and legal rights in service . As far as your father 's case is concerned much I can say only after inspecting documents and verdict but one thing is sure that court will give him relief you can go to Hon'ble high court by way of filing writ of mandamus.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

229 votes

in my opinion i would say that if the Honourable court was kind enough to grand salary in spite of prosecution kindly file and contempt petition against the government of Rajasthan and drag the concerned person to court.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
264 votes

if that order is passed in the criminal appeal then there is no way other than to file a writ petition before the high court. If that observation is made under an order passed in writ petition then you have to file a contempt petition before the High Court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles