Only 33 years of services out 39 years calculated for gratuity.

I have worked in government school for 39 years now. Now i have retired, but at the time of calculating my gratuity only 33 years have been accounted for. As per labor laws all the working years are to be calculated. My pay scale was within applicable limit of labor laws. What can i do to claim rest of my gratuity?

Dear Sir, apparently, you have a very strong case in your favour. Please provide the date of appointment and retirement. The document showing the payment of gratuity and containing the calculation of gratuity. You must write to concerned authorities, immediately, raising this error in calculation. If you do not receive a favourable reply, then you may come back. Hope you get your dues.