Old company employer threatening me

I had forged my salary slip and have left the job. Old company owner is threatening to file a legal case. What to do?

Please give me full information regarding your query, so that I give you specific advice. I am not able to your query. What you want to do? What you had forged your salary slip? please describe full information or can contact me personally.

You should stop using the forged salary slip and shall negotiate this issue with your old employer. Otherwise he has full rights to drag you before criminal court for the wrong done by you which is punishable under criminal laws of India.