Old company employer threatening me

I had forged my salary slip and have left the job. Old company owner is threatening to file a legal case. What to do?

Answers (2)

70 votes

Please give me full information regarding your query, so that I give you specific advice. I am not able to your query. What you want to do? What you had forged your salary slip? please describe full information or can contact me personally.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

306 votes

You should stop using the forged salary slip and shall negotiate this issue with your old employer. Otherwise he has full rights to drag you before criminal court for the wrong done by you which is punishable under criminal laws of India.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles