quesNotice from company for breaking Indemnity Bond

I was working for a company that sent me abroad for training purposes. In the meanwhile, they made me sign an Indemnity Bond. I left the company without completing the duration of the bond.

I received a notice from the company a month and a half back asking me to deposit the bond amount and other expenses. I did not reply to this notice. Now I've received a notice from an Arbitrator to settle the dispute. What should I do now?

  • ansDo attend all the arbitration proceedings and contest the petition. Keep in mind that you need to show a valid reason for your resigning.

    While we need to know other facts about your query including important dates like the date of joining, date of signing the bond, date of resigning and so on, you must now defend yourself in the arbitration proceedings.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I had signed the agreement to work for the company for 20 Months which includes…

Hello Experts I have problem. One employe who working in IT dept was using pirated…

Working in a company since November '14. Our salary for 4 months is pending. My…

Can a School terminate my services as a teacher if I am pregnant? I joined a…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly