Not received full and final settlement from my last company.

My last employer has still not cleared my full n final however it's been more than 3 months now since I have left the organisation. Every time I contact them for my fnf and relieving letter they say it will take some more time. Last time I ask them on 2 Nov and HR said it will take 14 working days more to clear the funds. I am fed up of this. Please advice what to do.

Depending on your designation, you can go to labour court or civil, court for recovery of your dues................................................................................................................................................................................................

Get complete legal details of full and final settlement along with the format of the settlement letter with this Labour Service Law Guide.