Non payment of stipend contrary to rule of pharmacy council of India

I am studying Pharm D in Hyderabad. My college is not giving the stipend to my instesnhip. According to Pharmacy Council of India, every pharm D Intern student should pay the stipend. Can I proceed this issue legally or I should report it my University/PCI?

First you to give a requesting application to your college principal. If no action is taken you can give a complaint to your University. Still no action is taken then you can lodge a complaint with PCI for misusing of students stipends by college administration. Even if you do not get any justice from PCI also, you can approach High Court for directions