Non payment of stipend contrary to rule of pharmacy council of India

I am studying Pharm D in Hyderabad. My college is not giving the stipend to my instesnhip. According to Pharmacy Council of India, every pharm D Intern student should pay the stipend. Can I proceed this issue legally or I should report it my University/PCI?

Answers (1)

164 votes

First you to give a requesting application to your college principal. If no action is taken you can give a complaint to your University. Still no action is taken then you can lodge a complaint with PCI for misusing of students stipends by college administration. Even if you do not get any justice from PCI also, you can approach High Court for directions

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Main ek company mai kaam karta hoon. Wahan ki union ne hum employees ke fake sign karke bye laws change karwa liye. bye law mai jo change aya hai wo y…

Read More

I joined the a company as a software developer having a bind of 3 years or 5 lac, after serving 1 yr. I have resigned from the company, now the thing …

Read More

Hey, I just wanted a small clarification w.r.t. Labour Welfare Fund Act. Our company has taken registration under A.P. Labour Welfare Fund and has als…

Read More

Sir My father a givt employee of west bengal died in harness 5years back .i applied for job on compassion ground immediately within 6month. But i did …

Read More