Non payment of salary after work

XYZ contruction navlur chenai. Working time 1.12.2017 to 28.2.2018 no paiment kanuni salah help me

you have to prove your employment with the construction company during the said period and if no salary is paid for the period you can file a case under payment of wages act before the concerned Deputy Commissioner of Labour if you are a worker.

You being an Operational Creditor you can initiate insolvency proceedings against that company. They will settle your salary within a month. This proceeding is very speedy and economic. This is far better than filing money suit before civil court or Labour Court.