Non payment of salary after work

XYZ contruction navlur chenai. Working time 1.12.2017 to 28.2.2018 no paiment kanuni salah help me

Answers (2)

239 votes

you have to prove your employment with the construction company during the said period and if no salary is paid for the period you can file a case under payment of wages act before the concerned Deputy Commissioner of Labour if you are a worker.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

303 votes

You being an Operational Creditor you can initiate insolvency proceedings against that company. They will settle your salary within a month. This proceeding is very speedy and economic. This is far better than filing money suit before civil court or Labour Court.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

A person is serving in an state government organisation (UP government) as an officer on regular basis, simultaneously he is also working in a private…

Read More

What if an employee wishes to voluntarily defer the salaries for a certain extended number of months. In the company books, this will be a liability t…

Read More

Hi, Capgemini has asked for a notice payout amount. I have sent the DD by tracking Id I received a message that it has been received at CG but none of…

Read More

Dear sir, My EPF is pending with the company from last one year completed all formalities. I have mailed several time with both EPF office & compa…

Read More