Need information regarding employment with govt.

Sir, Mine is a typical example. I work for private sector and salary is more than 15 lacs and my wife works for karnataka government as Assistant Engineer (PWD) and her salary is less than 6 lacs . Now my question is can we both apply for KAS (KPSC) under 2A category, as both of us are salaried and tax payers. Even my parents were govt servants and they are retired some years ago. Kindly reply at the earliest .

Answers (1)

75 votes

yes, you both can apply for KAS (KPSC) exams, you need to full fill the eligibility criteria of the concerned exams. while filling the form you need to go through the guidelines. there is no restriction that you work in private sector or your wife works in public sector.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir, I am a gov banker belongs to schedule caste as hindu religion. Now I wants to adopt hindu religion to jain religion, what are the legal procedure…

Read More

Sir i want to whether the criteria for OBC NCL for govt. employee in state as well as central is same or different. i am from UP. What is the authenti…

Read More

sir I got a govt. Job recently. But i have a case pending in court.please advice me what i do? And which case are bar for govt. Job. May be any proble…

Read More

Hello I m working as Lady doctor AYUSH Mainstream (on contract) under NHM U. P. since 2009 to till date, presently posted at rural area CHC in Ambedka…

Read More