Need information regarding employment with govt.

Sir, Mine is a typical example. I work for private sector and salary is more than 15 lacs and my wife works for karnataka government as Assistant Engineer (PWD) and her salary is less than 6 lacs . Now my question is can we both apply for KAS (KPSC) under 2A category, as both of us are salaried and tax payers. Even my parents were govt servants and they are retired some years ago. Kindly reply at the earliest .

yes, you both can apply for KAS (KPSC) exams, you need to full fill the eligibility criteria of the concerned exams. while filling the form you need to go through the guidelines. there is no restriction that you work in private sector or your wife works in public sector.