Need information about breaking service agreement

I have signed a service agreement and notary of 100₹ saying I will stay with my current employer for 2years. Now I want to leave the organisation within 1 year so do I need to pay them the agreement amount of 3 lacs. Does this hold as a legal case if I leave without paying.

if you had signed service agreement with company at the time of joining job. so this is an service condition in the agreement. you to bound to comply this conditions. if this service conditions are mandatory then you should pay it otherwise there is any reasons/ ground mentioned for leaving service , in this circumstances you need not be liable to pay amount to employer. it is also depend that the agreement was registered or not.otherwise you could approach to police station or court.