Need advice relating to labor and employment law

1. In Which way our Indian Labour ACT helps to Employees ? 2. If Iam Payroll of an Employee what benifits i will get from company? 3. If they ask me to change to Third party Company from Perminent Rolls how our Labour ACT supports me ? 4. what benifits i will get if i go legally againest the person who is working with company or againest Company? 5. If they throw me out of the company how can i proceed legally and how much amount i will get?

Are you facing any legal hurdles let me know first if not then why you want all these information which is not at all necessary for you. A lawyer will deal all this let me know if you have any issues where you can take the case to court and narrate the same.