My selection refused by institute under open category as I am ESBC

Sir/madam, i belong from ESBC (Maratha) category and i was applied for post of junior college teacher through direct recruitment scheme. the authority was taken our online exam through mkcl.oasis portal. I got second rank in maharashtra by merit list. now the institute declared selected candidate list but they refused my selection for open post as i comes in open merit and said that you belongs from ESBC category so when government declared the procedure to fill the vacancy of ESBC candidate then they think about my candidature. they cant consider my candidature in open category according

First, file an RTI application seeking information on the selection process and in what circumstances would candidates under ESBC category could be selected for an open post. Also ask for a list of the selected candidates in both categories.

If after studying the response from the authority you feel that you should have been selected, file a Writ Petition before the Bombay High Court challenging the same. Set up suitable grounds based on the information gathered from the RTI Application.