My earlier company has put my salary and experience letter on hold

My salary and experience letter is on hold from last 3 months as my previous company is making a point that as i have joined new company which is working in the same domain so they will not do the FNF. I have given a proper resignation and they have accepted it too. But now they are saying that earlier i have signed some documents which has something to say like i can not join any of the same domain company. Now what to do as my last month salary and experience letter is on hold. Plz help me out of this situation. Previous company- Robosapiens tech. Pvt. Ltd., noida New com.- Times World

Send them written notice about issuing the experience letter and release of salary however go through contract for the issue regarding the working in same domain, in regards of your queryMy salary and experience letter is on hold from last 3 months as my previous company is making a point that as i have joined new company which is working in the same domain so they will not do the FNF. I have given a proper resignation and they have accepted it too. But now they are saying that earlier i have signed some documents which has something to say like i can not join any of the same domain company. Now what to do as my last month salary and experience letter is on hold. Plz help me out of this situation. Previous company- Robosapiens tech. Pvt. Ltd., noida New com.- Times World

Dear Queriest - such agreements are one sided agreements and basically these are made to restrict the employee to take any IP from one company to another. However as you resigned by proper notice it is suggested that either you forget this salary and just request them for the experience certificate. oR send them a legal notice through a lawyer asking them for payment of salary and experience certificate.

Dear Sir,

You have more legal rights against previous company. As..
(1) you can file labour complaint in labor Court under The Payment of wages act with other acts.
(2) you also can a file criminal complaint against Opposite party in the chief judiciary Magistrate Court.

Don't worry, I hope you will be won.