My company not accepting my resignation nor allowing to buy out

In my company Notice period is 60 days or two month salary in lieu thereof. I got new job they asked me to joined within 20 days I'm ready to serve 20 days notice period and I'm ready to pay for remaining days, but my company not accepting they are talking wait for replacement or 2 month infact they are searching candidates from near by 2 month but they not selected any candidate. Today 5th Dec I already put resign on 28 Nov I have to join on 15 Dec 2016. There is any extra law company can stop me even if I'm ready to pay notice period amount.

You should send a mail for resignation to your compamy's HR as per the terms of resignation as mentioned in the letter of your employment. Along with that send a copy of your resignation through a registered post as well.

In case the company does not accept your resignation even after you have taken these steps, you may issue them a legal notice through a lawyer.