Money Taken Against Government Job In Forest Department.

Sir ,my aunt paid an amount of Rs.2,30,000/-(two lakhs thirty thousand)against lower divisional assistant(LDA)job to one of lady Forester on her promise to give a job within a month. But its now already one year without any job or the money she paid to her. She along with some women organisation went to the said forester to ask the money she paid,the forester promised her to return the money back on Jan 29/2018. But when she went to get back the money she had paid to the lady Forester,what happened is that,the lady forester in return file an FIR against my aunt. So I kindly request you to suggest me what legal action and steps should I take. Thank you

Answers (2)

96 votes

First of all paying money for job is also an offence. Secondly have you any proof of payment of money to her. If you have paid without any proofs then you can't claim the money. But you bring to the notice of police that you have paid money for job and she had filed the FIR against you aunt falsely.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

299 votes

There is no provision to take against the payment of a job and you always know that giving and receiving the payment for any job is an illegal offence under the provision of law, and If you have any evidence or documents regarding receive your payments then you can file a case against the person before the police or before the CJM at your area.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles