quesMisuse of position

What type of law and section will be applicable if a top government official is found to be misusing his position.

  • ansYou may file an FIR under the Prevention of the Corruption Act. You may Google the Prevention of Corruption Act and see as to which provisions are applicable. You can specially see section 7 and 13 of the PC Act.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

The husband of my maid is a daily wager who fell from the roof while…

13 people including me were offered package of 4.5lac min on confirmation after one year…
Sir i want to whether the criteria for OBC NCL for govt. employee in state…
HI, I have resigned from my current organization. But they are not ready to accept…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly