Missed my result date and was not able to submit my docs for it

i appeared for an examination conducted by railway recruitment board on 08/02/15 and the results for the same came on 11/02/18. it was asked for all the successful candidates to appear for document verification 20 days later. i unfortunately couldnot see the result in time as three years had elapsed and also the intimation letter sent by the board did not reach me as in the meantime i had shifted my place of residence . now that the due date to appear for the document verification is over but there is still place vacant for the seat i was selected for , what are the options available with me . i need the job desperatly.any help would be greatly appreciated .

Answers (1)

241 votes

Have you made written submission before the authority regarding the same? If you have not done so, first make it then with that representation letter with receiving of representation and the documents concerning with the recruitment file writ before honourable high court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles