Missed my result date and was not able to submit my docs for it

i appeared for an examination conducted by railway recruitment board on 08/02/15 and the results for the same came on 11/02/18. it was asked for all the successful candidates to appear for document verification 20 days later. i unfortunately couldnot see the result in time as three years had elapsed and also the intimation letter sent by the board did not reach me as in the meantime i had shifted my place of residence . now that the due date to appear for the document verification is over but there is still place vacant for the seat i was selected for , what are the options available with me . i need the job desperatly.any help would be greatly appreciated .

Have you made written submission before the authority regarding the same? If you have not done so, first make it then with that representation letter with receiving of representation and the documents concerning with the recruitment file writ before honourable high court.