Mental harassment and ill treatment by company executives

I joined this company in July 17 . In Dec 17 I came to know that the company is getting closed due to some business issues. The company doesn't want me to get confirmed in order to prevent the financial burdens . So my probation period was extended.. a letter was given to me mentioning to improve performance . Even the criteria on what basis this performance was judged was not shared to me . Actually extension was only to remove we people. I told hr to give me some time to think over it. But as per corporate hr if I am requiring time to think means refusal.. so it was registered at my residence address. I received it and informed hr regarding this. It was accepted by. Hrd. later on after two days on 8th Feb 18 when I came to my office my pc was missing from my station without my information. I visited my plant head regarding same he very harshly and rudely said MERI acha tume system dene ki nahi hai aur vaise bhi tum time pass kar Rahi ho.

In order to suggest you a right course of action it Is very much essential to know your exact designation, nature of work perform by you & total salary received by you also the other monetory benifits which you may was/is receving from your employer.However still I would like to inform thay the services of permanent emoloyee can not be termintated in the manner as written by you. I belive that you are still on the rolls of the company and therefore it is required that without wasting any valuable time ,which will certainly help your employer to terminate your services,you must take a preventive action.