Maternity benefits for a shop establishment act of pvt ltd company

What are the maternity benefit rules for a shop act establishment - which is a private limited IT company in Pune ? Is it paid three or six months.

Woman employee should have minimum 80 working days to her credit in last 12 months counting from start of maternity leave to be eligible for maternity benefits in that organization. This law also stipulates that all working women are entitled for minimum 12 weeks of maternity leave. And at most 6 weeks may be taken before the day of delivery. A CL may not be clubbed with maternity leave otherwise it'll be taken as part of maternity leave. However you can take maternity leave at any time during your leave of any kind.