make one wrong point in affidavit given in civil court can impose fine

At my previous job , a case is on that govt. Job. I left the job now. But the case is still going on at that job by the person who was not selected. Now m selected in income tax dept. And now the problem is that i have submitted a affidavit in court relating to previous job . All the points are correct in affidavit except one(relation between the supdt.(my aunt) and me . I denied that relation in affidavit.because a supdt(member of selection comitee)cant be the member if its relative is giving the false statement in court proves then i will be fine &i will not able for govt.job,HELP PL

Answers (1)

137 votes

If you have given false facts in the affidavit it amounts to fraud on the government and lead to trouble.

Hence if the offence is proved then you have not option left. 

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles