make one wrong point in affidavit given in civil court can impose fine

At my previous job , a case is on that govt. Job. I left the job now. But the case is still going on at that job by the person who was not selected. Now m selected in income tax dept. And now the problem is that i have submitted a affidavit in court relating to previous job . All the points are correct in affidavit except one(relation between the supdt.(my aunt) and me . I denied that relation in affidavit.because a supdt(member of selection comitee)cant be the member if its relative is giving the exam.my false statement in court proves then i will be fine &i will not able for govt.job,HELP PL

If you have given false facts in the affidavit it amounts to fraud on the government and lead to trouble.

Hence if the offence is proved then you have not option left.