loan against my car?

I have purchased a new car through employer in Nov. 2012 and some downpaymet given by cash (rect. available). In July 2014 employer had been terminated me without given my full & final settlement including car. Car is in my hand at present. Renewal of Car Insurance in Nov. 2014 also paid by employer and cover note also given me. Now they denied that the car has been given as a facilities instead of loan.

Dear Bro whether the vehicle is registered on your name or on your employer. If it is registered on your name then it is not problematic and you can get it easily but if it is not so then it well take time