Legal remedy as person resigned job but F&F settlement not done yet

Sir, I have resigned my Job on december 2017. But my final settlement was not made stil now. I have send many mails requesting for my settlement. but the only answer comes from them that your company has put your f&f on hold because i was on third party payroll.tell me a solution. what should i do

You should gather all the details and ask questions about the third party company. Your company is what is written in your contract and also depends who gives you salary.

Check these details. If they are not responding, then proceed with a legal notice. You will get the money with interest as well

Generally if the payroll of an employee is being managed by a third party then the F&F has to be made by the third party upon clearance from the company. We will have to look at your service contract and other details pertaining to your employment before arriving at an opinion. Kindly consult a lawyer for further assistance.