Legal remedy as pension and PF stopped due to wrong date birth

Hello, for a state government job my father took help of some person many years back where he convinced changing the date of birth in the joining details. This was 30 years ago during start of 1980's. When my father was about to retire last year he demanded huge amount threatening about the wrong date of birth. My father denied his demands and reported to his superiors but no considerable action was taken. My father has a very good record in his job and all his service records shows the same date which was more that 6 years than the actual date of birth. His designation was a very low rank in the forest department. After his retirement, that person filed a report to my father's office and the office feared to clear my father's PF and pension documents. It's been more than 6 months they have not cleared it and delaying the process. We would like have your opinion on how to proceed on this. We can pay any amount of fine to the governement but do not want to pay a penny to him. Advice us

First your father has to lodge a complaint with his Superior where he retired. If the problem is not solved you have to move Administration Tribunal for Justice. Altering Date of birth is a complicated matter in service.