Legal remedy as NGO not returning original certificates & threatening

Sir, I worked in a NGO Company. Now i quit my job from the company because of their immoral activities. Now i m asking for my original certificates but they are not issuing my certificates, but they are threatening me as they will file a fake case against me as i stolen the documents of the company.Now how will i get relief from this problem.

Answers (2)

130 votes

file a criminal complaint against the NGO which refuses to issue your original certificates. dont worry about the threat of false case that may be filed by your company. you can defend it effectively.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

246 votes

no one can hold any ones certificates for providing job or while leaving job. Check whether you have signed any offer/appointment order and its terms and conditions. on that, notice period will be there. if you have provided notice period they cannot do any then you can file a complaint to the local police station with the help of lawyer

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles