Legal remedy as NGO not returning original certificates & threatening

Sir, I worked in a NGO Company. Now i quit my job from the company because of their immoral activities. Now i m asking for my original certificates but they are not issuing my certificates, but they are threatening me as they will file a fake case against me as i stolen the documents of the company.Now how will i get relief from this problem.

file a criminal complaint against the NGO which refuses to issue your original certificates. dont worry about the threat of false case that may be filed by your company. you can defend it effectively.

no one can hold any ones certificates for providing job or while leaving job. Check whether you have signed any offer/appointment order and its terms and conditions. on that, notice period will be there. if you have provided notice period they cannot do any then you can file a complaint to the local police station with the help of lawyer