Legal remedy against termination of job & not clearing salary dues

I work for a Training brand under Franchisee payroll. This January I was replaced without my knowledge by another trainer stating my medical leaves as concern. I was expecting their action of asking me to leave but with proper procedure. Now I come to know from my students and I'm unable to contact as my calls are blocked. No replied to my mails. I have December's 2017 - a month's salary due which they are not paying or are replying about the same. I have my offer letter and other document to prove that my salary is not paid for month of December. Please help

To provide a solution there will be more nuts required. Was there a termination letter issued? With whom is your employment agreement? Have you been not asked to come to class? What is the Company's genral policy on leaves.

A legal letter may be send to the franchisee based the information available.