Legal remedy against non payment of salary

Mene 2 month ek IT company me job ki thi fir unhone sabhi employee ko last date di ki 31 DES 2018 hamara last day hoga or aap sabhi ki salary jo he usidin hosayegi jo 2 month ki pending thi but agale 3 mahino se bas date hi de rahe he kmbut salary nai kat rahe to is problem me muje kya karna chaiye please help me

Firstly send legal notice to your boss to release your pending salary. If he will not release your pending salary than you can file the case against labour court.
For further query contact lawrato

You can file winding up petition against company this is a good technique to recover money from company.
There are other remedies also available to recover your salary but for that i have to see some documents like reliving letter, your appointment letter, agreement letter etc in details.
This is a prima facie advise to you sure advise can be given after looking at the papers.