Legal remedy against non payment of salary

Mene 2 month ek IT company me job ki thi fir unhone sabhi employee ko last date di ki 31 DES 2018 hamara last day hoga or aap sabhi ki salary jo he usidin hosayegi jo 2 month ki pending thi but agale 3 mahino se bas date hi de rahe he kmbut salary nai kat rahe to is problem me muje kya karna chaiye please help me

Answers (2)

193 votes

Firstly send legal notice to your boss to release your pending salary. If he will not release your pending salary than you can file the case against labour court.
For further query contact lawrato

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

172 votes

You can file winding up petition against company this is a good technique to recover money from company.
There are other remedies also available to recover your salary but for that i have to see some documents like reliving letter, your appointment letter, agreement letter etc in details.
This is a prima facie advise to you sure advise can be given after looking at the papers.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am an IT professional working in a startup company in Bengaluru, two days back all employees got an email that the company is stopping operations an…

Read More

hi, sir i want to know that , my wife do job in a private school as a teacher in haryana state city faridabad, according to law minimum salary should …

Read More

After resigning from company, they are not paying my salary of rupees 10000. And after repeatedly asking from a month, now those people are threatenin…

Read More

I am working in a company named as CADSoft Technologies, and I had joined this organization in 21 Jan, 2013. Now, I have completed my 4 years and 8 mo…

Read More