Legal query regarding service matter

Sir I resigned from Nvs as a teacher in 2016 feb, and my resignation was accepted, because I got another job in new department, when Nvs give me noc he mentioned that you will not back in lien, but I wants my lien and join again my probation was cleared in Nvs . How I will get my privious job

Answers (2)

238 votes

There is always right of lien in government job. We will have to check the relevant rules which are applicable in your case. We will have to file a writ petition in the high court. If there is a provision in the rules regarding lien then , the department cannot do so.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

99 votes

Since you have resigned and the resignation has also been accepted, thus you have lost the lien on the job. But on studying your documents by an experienced lawyer on service matters, e.g., your appointment letter, confirmation letter, terms of resignation acceptance letter, he may guide you properly.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles