Legal query regarding service matter

Sir I resigned from Nvs as a teacher in 2016 feb, and my resignation was accepted, because I got another job in new department, when Nvs give me noc he mentioned that you will not back in lien, but I wants my lien and join again my probation was cleared in Nvs . How I will get my privious job

There is always right of lien in government job. We will have to check the relevant rules which are applicable in your case. We will have to file a writ petition in the high court. If there is a provision in the rules regarding lien then , the department cannot do so.

Since you have resigned and the resignation has also been accepted, thus you have lost the lien on the job. But on studying your documents by an experienced lawyer on service matters, e.g., your appointment letter, confirmation letter, terms of resignation acceptance letter, he may guide you properly.