Legal procedure to recover pending F&F

I am Payroll manager in last organisation, I will pay only only 30 Days notice, 30 Days notice pending. Now they asking me to re-joined and give proper handover and pay 1 Lakhs of loss. 01 Year already passed for this case

Answers (1)

191 votes

I would advise the following:

1. Send a legal notice drafted by a lawyer, for the outstanding dues;

2. Then file a suit for claim;

3. Also file a criminal complaint u/s 420 against the company and your departmental head;

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles