Legal procedure to get my notice period reduced

Hello, I have 3 months notice period which i have signed, but due to some personal issues,i m not able to serve 3 months. i'm ready to serve 2 months notice period. I'm not ready for buy-out option. but they have already relived one person with 2 weeks notice period without buy-out option. Is there any option for legal procedure?

You will have to talk to your employer regarding the issue and you can offer to compensate the employer as it is the only way for the same in case you have some work pending or your sudden resignation can in any way cause loss to your employer then, your employer can demand buy-out period for the same. The other employee you were talking about may have talked and come to settlement with the employer. Thus, you will have to talk to your employer for the same.