Legal procedure in case employer terminates without reasonable grounds

What should I do if i am asked to resign just because i am not able to attend Final PTM in my school.. They are not giving me a last warning..

Please ask the Management to give you in writing for what they want you to do!!
After you tell them this, I believe that they will not dare to ask a forceful resignation from you.
Apart, please do not think of giving any apology unless separately asked from you in writing.
And from the next time onward please ensure that you avail leave with prior information unless it is due to any sickness!!

Being a teacher , the concerned individual must be self disciplined.Due to any reason beyond his/her control,he/she could not attend parents teacher meeting, he/she should inform the controlling authority before hand so that alternative administrative arrangement can be decided by such authority well in advance.Be that as it may, you can approach the authority to allow you to offer your explanation justifying the ground (s) for your absence in the PMT. I hope and trust that if your explanation is justified, you will be given an opportunity to continue with the organisation.For further instructions contact lawRato.

Apparently the ground you are saying to be the reason of your termination, seems to be trifling and you obviously deserve to be given a show cause or warning for that before they terminate you from service. It seems that you are in non Government Sector, otherwise you would have had plenty ways out, however, now you write a detailed demand of justice and state the sufficient cause why you were resisted from attending the final PTM and request them to regularize your service, but if it does not work, immediately move to the industrial tribunal concerned and expressing your grievances file a petition there over, you will certainly get relief. All the best. Regards