Legal procedure in case company has retained original certificate

i joined one startup company. its have only 6 members. In our M.D told need to submit original certificate. While taking interview he took me as an embedded engineer in product development and also told me 1 year bond.Now he put me in student project and product both section. i am doing both. so i completed 9 months i want relieve from my company..if i am asking me certificate he will make some issue like he didnt will put my salary .he got bond sign in normal paper only..its valid as bond ....he have legal right to have my certificate. all the previous my company employees got like these issue.

You can send requisition letter. If they do not respond then we can initiate legal proceedings against the company. We have to see whether you have complied with the terms and conditions of appointment letter also.