Legal procedure in case company has retained original certificate

i joined one startup company. its have only 6 members. In our M.D told need to submit original certificate. While taking interview he took me as an embedded engineer in product development and also told me 1 year bond.Now he put me in student project and product both section. i am doing both. so i completed 9 months i want relieve from my company..if i am asking me certificate he will make some issue like he didnt will put my salary .he got bond sign in normal paper only..its valid as bond ....he have legal right to have my certificate. all the previous my company employees got like these issue.

Answers (1)

You can send requisition letter. If they do not respond then we can initiate legal proceedings against the company. We have to see whether you have complied with the terms and conditions of appointment letter also.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Previously I employed in COKEOVEN Deptt. at Durgapur Steel Plant. BY an internal circular willing employee was called for MSM (Medium Structure Mill) …

Read More

I had signed the agreement to work for the company for 20 Months which includes the training of 3 months without any stipend and the bond amount is of…

Read More

my father works in DR.APJ abdul kalam university lko, he got an transfer order from the university, which he challenged in highcourt lucknow bench on …

Read More

Hi, I signed a non compete agreement with my previous employer, which stated-"after resignation from organization, till 6 months I cannot take em…

Read More