Legal obligations if leaving the job on immediate basis

Actually i am working with a pvt ltd form in Delhi and i had served the notice period of 15 days but my company accepted the resignation with 30 days but i want to leave the company on immediate basis . Also my TL is saying that if i will leave the company he will call to the other company where i join and ask them to terminate . So please say in this case what i can do .

I need to see your appointment letter in order to give you advice in this regard. If it was agreed between you and the company that you will necessarily need to serve a notice before 30 days then you will have to abide by it. There are certain appointment letters in which it is mentioned that in case you leave without giving the prescribed notice period then you will have to surrender your salary for that month. Consult for more help in this regard.