Legal action in case employer makes false job promises

I was promised a job in nigeria in nigeria by sterling healthcare which is an indian company accordingly they have sent a mail to send all the documents and its now close to one year they have not employed me.For that commitment i left the previous job .please suggest legal action can be taken. My original documents has been held by them since that time

This seems to be a fraudulent action. Please check up the status of the organisation from the manpower emigration department, ministry of external affairs GOI. Lodge FIR with the police authority of appropriate jurisdiction for needful action.