Legal action for employment fraud by the company management itself

Dear sir/ Madam, I got selected for a global reputed firm via an interview which was conducted at jamshedpur by jharkhand employment exchange. I had taken an interview with the head HR of the organisation there. After completing the two rounds of interview I was called at the corporate office for further process. As I went there the head HR has asked me a sum of INR 2 lakhs for offering me the joining letter. I enquired and got to know that 65 other candidates are joining via same process. So i also didn't hesitated much as the organisation is a very reputed firm. Soon after some days I got my joining letter and began to work from April 2017. Everything was going well and smooth till September 2017. Then one fine day we got to know that our recruitment was fake. Head hr along with some senior officers of the company themselves had conducted this recrimuitem without processing it to the head office. Now we have been asked not to come and our salary is due from past 4 months.

You need to consult a good advocate alongwith all your friends and start lodging individual cases against the concerned. Go for offensive measures and ensure that all efforts are taken thereto.. the drafting needs to be strong and precise. You all can do it from your home place even.

Hello,
Having gone through your query would like to tell you that you are a case of backdoor entrant and a back door entrant is having no legality and locus in the eye of law so you cannot claim your job
Talking about the company officials then you should file a case of fraud against the company and its official by their names.

LH House, Bangalore