Legal action against termination from job with forgery allegations

I work in e commerce company and I bought 2 products (watch and a washing machine)from same company and I received wrong watch and damaged washing machine , when I informed the company to take the product back and refund my amount, the manager fired me from job stating I did forgery by changing the watch from my side and he did not pay the salary to me.now he is threatening me over call to pay for those products via cheque else he will lodge an FIR on me for forgery. What should I do

Dear client

I gone through your issues you might be facing problem related cheating . You bought two goods by your company by payment cheque or cash I don't know and you informed by your company man you face the problem. Don't worry you may file consumer complaint also file criminal case against them.further you may contact.

It would be advisable to send the company legal notice stating all the facts in hand. For this you will need to provide your employment agreement. Also will need the exact dates and chain of events, including order details of the watch and machine. Did you complain about this online or directly to the manager?