Legal action against termination from job with forgery allegations

I work in e commerce company and I bought 2 products (watch and a washing machine)from same company and I received wrong watch and damaged washing machine , when I informed the company to take the product back and refund my amount, the manager fired me from job stating I did forgery by changing the watch from my side and he did not pay the salary to he is threatening me over call to pay for those products via cheque else he will lodge an FIR on me for forgery. What should I do

Answers (2)

300 votes

Dear client

I gone through your issues you might be facing problem related cheating . You bought two goods by your company by payment cheque or cash I don't know and you informed by your company man you face the problem. Don't worry you may file consumer complaint also file criminal case against them.further you may contact.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

240 votes

It would be advisable to send the company legal notice stating all the facts in hand. For this you will need to provide your employment agreement. Also will need the exact dates and chain of events, including order details of the watch and machine. Did you complain about this online or directly to the manager?

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles