Legal action against salary dues not paid

Hi Team, my employer has has not paid me salary from past 2 months, i have newly joined the company. My !st month salary was paid but later he did not pay me any salary, Now he has sent me not performance issue mail, As i have gone to police to complaint about him. 1st month he has not even given my salary slip. he claims his company to be ISO9001-2000 certified, Kindly help.

Employer must pay for the work you have done. He can not deny to pay, unless the contract of employment otherwise provides. But the remedy is not with the police but with the machinery established under the Labour Laws. You can also file civil suit for recovery.

You can do the following:

1. You can file a complaint against your employer to the company;
2. You can file a criminal case against the company under Indian Penal Code;
3. You can send him a legal notice drafted by a lawyer;
4. After all this still yields no result, you approach the court.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
New Friends Colony, Delhi

As first you send a Formal notice by yourelf or through Advocate with time specification, if the Company not responded, then you can file a letter to Asst. Labour Commissioner, Within fifteen days the Asst.Commissioner Office will call you and your company also for conciliation. If the issue not settled there, then you can go for legal recourse.