Legal action against promised project not given to employee by an MNC

I have 16 years of work experience in finance and working with an MNC. When I had joined this MNC in 2014, I was told that I'll be sent abroad (in email) however, I was offered a lower position than current one at that time. In this lower position I was told I'll be given a project but it never happened and I am doing data entry and secretarial job since last 3 years. I had been reaching out to my managers (not based in India) and they are not doing anything about it. Also, my managers had asked me to work when my wife was under going operation. My career seems totally lost. Can I file a case against this organization?

There is no agreement between you and your employer about project work. You are working in a private organisation. Employer can use your services according organisation needs and it is upto you to work or not. No. You can not file a case against your employer or even if you file the case can not stand

Hello Sir,

No, you cannot file a case against the organisation, there is no injustice caused to you. If the company not treating you well, not giving a project as agreed by them, not sending you abroad, you just understand that something wrong going there either on your part or on the part of the management. When things are not good in your employment, it is better to leave the Company.