Legal action against company for not giving full and final settlement

I have not received my salary and experience letter for 5 months after relieved from MNC company. So what can I do from my side my full and final settlement is not settled

You can complain your problem before the Labour Commissioner. Simultaneously you can send a demand notice followed by a legal notice. For recovery of money, earlier we used to file money suit. Now after commencement of Amendment of Companies Act (2013), now initiating insolvency proceedings before the NCLT gives better results and cost effective within short time.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli