Legal action against company for not giving full and final settlement

I have not received my salary and experience letter for 5 months after relieved from MNC company. So what can I do from my side my full and final settlement is not settled

Answers (1)

176 votes

You can complain your problem before the Labour Commissioner. Simultaneously you can send a demand notice followed by a legal notice. For recovery of money, earlier we used to file money suit. Now after commencement of Amendment of Companies Act (2013), now initiating insolvency proceedings before the NCLT gives better results and cost effective within short time.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles