Left the job without serving the notice period

i had signed a bond of one year with a company. I was not provided any training and worked like ab employee. I had to leave the job without serving notice period as my mother was really not well. According to my bond i have to 75000 for bond and 6 months salary for not serving notice period however my last month salary has been deducted already. Am i liable to pay the money?

In India tere is no law to force you to do a particular job for certain period
You can leave job if you have any genuine problem or non satisfaction regarding any issue. However it will be difficult to recover the one month salary hold by them but certainly u need not pay anything