Laws related to breaking employment bond

I have signed 3 years of employment bond and only 6 months of period is remained for ending it. But I have an offer of top MNC right now, but in bond my current employer mentioned compensation of 6 months salary and wages on my training. What can i do?

This is my response to you:
1. If you have signed the same then you are bound by it;
2. Ask the HR if you can buy out your notice period;
3. If yes, then do the same and leave for the new job;
4. Also find out the notice period that you have to serve;
5. Best advice can be given if you approach a local lawyer and show your bond and other documents.

As per your query

There is no other way you have to pay 6 months compensation to company

Try to negotiate with your present employer and if it doesn't work out then tell your new employer your difficulty. Try to convince your new employer to give you joining after six months and if they want early joining then ask them to help you with some % in giving six months salary to your current employer.

You can anyway, directly join new company irrespective of the signed bond but the only risk involved would be that they'll not give you relieving letter.