×

queslast month salary cheque payment on 15th issued on 6th may

I've been working in a software company didn't too any holiday in the first month and they deducted my salary around 1600 ruppess and I asked them why which they said will be investigating. Second month came around and it was this 8th of this month that I could not leave for office and notify them as well and they ordered me supension without pay notice and said to respond after 18th of this month. I have just realised that they have also stopped payment of my last month's salary which was deposited in the bank as cheque and even ready to face legal consequences of it. How does this works?

We suggest that you should send a legal notice thereby demanding your salary .

Despite legal notice if they fail to make then you can file a complaint before the labour commissioner and file a suit for recovery thereby demanding suit for recovery.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services