Last employer not giving full and final settlement refusing to pay

In my last company , my salary was not been paid completely without any kind of communications. Not company is not giving my F&F and relieving letter as well. seeing this to be in safer side I kept my some of the email backup for communication purpose with the company in case they refuse to pay my differential salary. Now they say I am not supposed to keep my old emails as it was IP for the company and they can go legal on this from their side. Please help and suggest further.

Hello Sir,

You can proceed against the company as per law, because the company has to settle the accounts full and final settlement and has to issue relieving letter, then only you can present the relieving letter in another company where you are going to join or joined.