Joining govt job back which I had left 2 year back

Sir I had left a govt job 2years before ,when I was leaving I submitted a simple application mentioning resigning job,but after two years ,notice come in paper that this employee is absent from job.could I join this job ,even I am doing some other job. Please guide how I can join this job back.

Answers (2)

It appears your resignation was not accepted If you want you can participate in enquiry but before that obtain all documents through an RTI application. This will prepare you to answer questions correctly The enquiry may impose major penalty on you but if you justify absence you may be permitted to rejoin

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear queriest, if the notice states that you are absent from your job since the time you have actually left the job joining any other job then you need to enquire about the same. The enquiry shall not be for rejoining but for why you have been marked as absent. Reason being, if the government has marked you as absent and if you are going to admit that you were actually absent and have not left the job then the government will take disciplinary action against you imposing a heavy fine upon you and it may demote you from your earlier position.
And in case they have not accepted your resignation then dug out this fact and understand the reason, comply to the rules and resign from the post. Otherwise you can also ask for rejoining stating the notification wherein you have been marked as absent but in that case in either way if you being found as a fraudulent personality which you actually will be if you rejoin that office then be prepared to face criminal action for your wrong deeds.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir ,my aunt paid an amount of Rs.2,30,000/-(two lakhs thirty thousand)against lower divisional assistant(LDA)job to one of lady Forester on her promi…

Read More

Supreme court of India regularize services of contract lecturers those who completed three years of service and still working in different polytechnic…

Read More

How to file A PIL against a government organisation against the corruption done by some corrupt officials and making financial loss to nigam and fina…

Read More

My friend is a govt contractual employee he apply for new govt job he mention "no" place of inservice in application form because his office…

Read More