joining extention

got appointment letter for the post of medical officer in CRPF. my last date of joining was 31 nov 2014 but i have applied for extension in joining period to Directorate General, CRPF for 1 month because i am serving in maharashtra govt and it takes some time to complete the formalities.can CRPF give me extension in joining? please give legal suggestion

as per terms and conditions of appointment letter you were supposed to report for duty latest by 31st november 2014 before expiry of last date application for extension has been made by you to CRPF it is at the discretion of CRPF whether to grant you extension or not . you have to justify why you want extension of time for joining