Job termination by the court is there any thing which I do to oppose

Dear Sir, My appointment was made under ST category have domicile of Jharkhand. I got a job in a ICSSR (Central government and State government funded Institute). It was mentioned in the advertisement that the state rule will be followed. I applied for this job. It was told to me that There was no any written rule on this issue in the Institute act. After my appointment board declared that institute will follow central government rules. A verdict came in September 2015 by the Honorable High court that my appointment is an example of bad rule and the job should be terminated.

Answers (1)

59 votes
You can challenge the orders of the High court by filing an appeal in the Supreme Court against the orders that was passed by the High Court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles