Job termination by the court is there any thing which I do to oppose

Dear Sir, My appointment was made under ST category have domicile of Jharkhand. I got a job in a ICSSR (Central government and State government funded Institute). It was mentioned in the advertisement that the state rule will be followed. I applied for this job. It was told to me that There was no any written rule on this issue in the Institute act. After my appointment board declared that institute will follow central government rules. A verdict came in September 2015 by the Honorable High court that my appointment is an example of bad rule and the job should be terminated.

You can challenge the orders of the High court by filing an appeal in the Supreme Court against the orders that was passed by the High Court.