Job resignation in a week of joining and not serving notice period

Hi, I joined a job week ago, company placed me in client company and in 3 days I came to know I don't have any interest in working with this job. So I called primary company and told I don't Want to continue work and want to leave but they convince me to work but today I emailed them by saying sorry I cannot continue and will not come to work from tomorrow ( I didn't inform the client company I use to work), my question is will they call me and force me to come to work and if I strongly say no will it will be a problem (both client and primary company I got hired). I have decided not to work from tomorrow please answer asap. Note: one month notice period I signed but I'm leaving work before starting only Thanks

They can't force you as you have not reported to work so you can look out some thing interesting for you and do the job. Have you received offer letter or have you sent your consent to them you have not mentioned