Job extension denied as FIR was filed against me. What to do?

I was working in the government health department and my retirement date was 31st March. There is an option given to employee to apply for extension for 1 year. As per the rules i applied for an extension. But the government denied me the extension stating the reason that an FIR was filed against me. But the FIR was filed 1.5 year back and it was compromised. what should i do in such situation?

We will have to examine the terms of extension. Although terms of extension is discretion of the company and we cannot compel a company. However we suggest you can give your representation to company and may even file writ petition.

We will have to examine the terms of extension.Although terms of extension is discretion of the company and we cannot compel a company. However we suggest you can give your representation to company and may even file writ petition.