Is it necessary to get NOC for a temporary employee on probation?

04-Apr-2023 (In Labour & Service Law)
I am working at AIIMS under probation and in In my appointment letter it is mentioned that temporary appointment to the temporary post of LDC (receiving salary and allowances of permanent employee). Now I got selection in Kerala PSC under less grade pay. Can I get excluded from NOC claiming the terms mentioning at Appoinment letter? I dint apply through proper channel.

Answer #1
Sorry sir,
I cannot get your question. Can you kindly elaborate me the same. Beacause I cannot help you without understanding the question. So kindly elaborate the same properly.
Okk .
Answer #2
It all depends on the exact terms and conditions of your appointment letter with AIIMS, and the selection terms of Kerala PSC. There is no hard and fast rule. To know in detail, you would have to share the appointment letter of AIIMS and terms of selection of Kerala PSC.